When and how to use link selector for a pagination and when element click selector?
- element has “href” attribute and page reloads after you click on a pagination.
- select element with “href” attribute;
- select “Multiple” option;
- as parent selectors select the current one and pagination iself(hold ctrl when doing it);
Element click selector:
- page doesn’t reload, only new elements appear after you click on a pagination;
- as click selector select the pagination. For numeric paginations we suggest to select the “next button” if available;
- as element selector select element that you want to scrape something from;
- for “next button”, “load more” etc. set click type to “Click more”, but for numeric pagination select “Click once”;
- select “Multiple” option if you have selected multiple element selectors;
- select “Discard initial elements that are available before click” option if after click action previous data were not replaced with new data, but just added after the previous;
- set delay to at least 2000ms;
- set element click uniqueness to:
- "Unique Text" if only text on clickable elements are different;
- "Unique HTML+Text" if text and html on clickable elements are different;
- "Unique HTML" if only HTML on clickable elements are different;
- "Unique CSS selector" if only CSS selectors on clickable elements are different.