Pagination that jumps through pages

Hello,
I saw that many people are facing pagination problem and I cannot find solution from previous answers. Yes I have looked When and how to use link selector for a pagination and when element click selector? but I didin't find answer.

The product information (name,price,availability,description, photo, etc) is scraped, but the script does not jump to other product page. It scraps only the first page and stops.

Url: intrafin.eu

Sitemap:
{"_id":"intrafin","startUrl":["http://www.intrafin.eu/en/50-board-games#/availability-in_stock/"],"selectors":[{"id":"product","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.product-name","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product","paginator"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"availability","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product","paginator"],"selector":"span.in_stock","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"language","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product","paginator"],"selector":"span.product_lang_flag img","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product","paginator"],"selector":"div.options_price.product_price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"retail price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product","paginator"],"selector":"form div.row:nth-of-type(3) div.options_price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product","paginator"],"selector":"div.section__descr","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"paginator","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["product","paginator"],"selector":"li.pagination_next a","multiple":true,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"li.pagination_next a","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTML"},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"div.col-sx-12 div.clearfix span img","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Hey there .. Here is the fix. See if you can tell what I did and DM me privately for an explanation..

{"_id":"intrafin","startUrl":["http://www.intrafin.eu/en/50-board-games#/availability-in_stock/"],"selectors":[{"id":"product","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Page Turner"],"selector":"a.product-name","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"availability","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"span.in_stock","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"language","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"span.product_lang_flag img","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"div.options_price.product_price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"retail price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"form div.row:nth-of-type(3) div.options_price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"div.section__descr","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["product"],"selector":"div.col-sx-12 div.clearfix span img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Page Turner","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.product-container","multiple":true,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"li.pagination_next a","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"}]}