Data as "null" though fine in preview

Hello buddies,
Though watching all tutorials and having read the f*cking manual, I still cannot get it why some infos shows as "null" in the scrap result. They appear fine in preview, and are properly loaded during the scraping process.

Any help highly appreciated, cheers

Sitemap:

{"_id":"testii","startUrl":["https://lehub.web.bpifrance.fr/search?query="],"selectors":[{"id":"boites","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.sc-jbKcbu","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"nom","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["boites"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"nomcontact","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["boites"],"selector":"a:nth-of-type(1) div.sc-giadOv","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"levee1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["boites"],"selector":"tr:nth-of-type(1) td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"technos","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["boites"],"selector":"div.sc-cLQEGU:nth-of-type(2) div.sc-hORach","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Adresses","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["boites"],"selector":"div.sc-cmthru:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"effectif","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["boites"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(3) div.sc-cbkKFq","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Your selectors are too specific and are likely to fail. You've probably noticed that the site uses random-looking element names like sc-cLQEGU, sc-cLQEGU, sc-hORach etc. This is intentional and is probably an anti-scraping measure.

You'll need to spend a significant amount of time in the Chrome inspector and also have some knowledge of CSS selectors to scrape such sites.

As an example, for "nomcontact", you can try:
span[class^="ant-avatar"] ~ div[class^="sc-"] > div[class^="sc-"]

This means, look for a div element which has a class that starts with "sc-" (ignores the random strings), which is a child of a div which also has a class that starts with "sc-", and which is preceded by a span element which has a class that starts with "ant-avatar".

wow, thanks a lot for helping. sounds like I'd go faster to scrap page by page changing start URL every time (it works when doing pages 1 by 1). Is there any solution to use multiple urls (not incrementing numbers but totally different urls) on the "start page" case ?
Thanks a lot anyway, I'll try what you mentioned to improve even tho i don't go with this in the end :slight_smile:

Hey Johnny did you manage to scrape the f*n website? Im trying to do the same thing as you and am desparately lost :confused: