Web Scraper version: 0.4.1
Chrome version: 76.0.3809.100
OS: MacOS Mojave v10.14.6
The freezing happens when attempting to do action on a selector such as previewing, edit or attempting to delete. Webscraper is totally unresponsive. I've try dumping cache and rebooting. Maybe this problem is related to the new Chrome 76 new dev tool highlighting feature. I'm at a lost for to do next.
To access error messages follow these steps:
- Open chrome://extensions/ or go to manage extensions
- Enable “developer mode” at the top right
- Open Web Scrapers “background page”
- A new popup window should appear.
- Go to “Console” tab. You should see Web Scraper log messages and errors there.