Sitemaps are no longer accessible

I start Webscraper extension on 3/01/2018 and it no longer works. I can see the sitemaps but when I open them there are no selectors anymore. Clicking the sitemap menu does nothing. Making a new sitemap is possible but I cannot add any selectors. Last time I used it was on 19/12/2017 and it was working fine.

Web Scraper version: 0.3.3
Chrome version: 49.0.2623.112

Sitemap:
Cannot access any sitemaps

Error Message:
No errors in console tab

The latest web scraper version uses browser features that weren't available in chrome version 49.x . Probably the parts that aren't using the new language features are working while others aren't. The only way for you to use web scraper would be to upgrade chrome. Unfortunately chrome 49 was the last version that was released on windows Vista. So you would have to upgrade OS to run web scraper.

Before upgrading your OS I would suggest you to export sitemaps from chrome in case chrome won't upgrade itself from version 49.

1. I cannot export any sitemaps since the sitemap menu isn't working
  2. I cannot upgrade the OS, this machine must have Vista for other reasons

I don't want updated webscraper. So how to use the old webscraper which was working fine 2 weeks ago ?

We will be releasing a newer version of web scraper which should run on chrome 49. In the mean time can you try to run web scraper development version v0.3.4.5? This version should be available in chrome store in about an hour.

• This version fixes an issue in URLSearchParams library which was incorrect in chrome 49
  • Disables wait ajax functionality, on chrome versions that doesn't support privilege request from devtools (chrome 49 couldn't)
  • Has refactored page load delay waiter with an 60s+30s delays. Also the scraper will try multiple times to connect to scraper window during page load process if the content script isn't reachable. Previously here could happen an error on a slower computer.

Please confirm that this version of chrome extension is or isn't working for you.

Install from here:

Thanks. v0.3.4.5 dev works for me. I can create a sitemap and also open the sitemap menu. I also successfully tried a website scrape

Is there any way to access my old sitemaps in the dev version?

Web Scraper 0.3.5 has been released which is the same as v0.3.4.5 dev version. After the extension has upgraded you should be able to use the old sitemaps.

great , 0.3.5 seems to work. thanks

but actually I rather have some option to run the version of the plugin that the user chooses, not the developer. this causes nothing but problems for many people when there is an update