Selected items not saved

Web Scraper version: free
Chrome version: 109.0.5414.75

Sitemap: {"_id":"sigma2023","startUrl":["https://www.sigmaaldrich.com/US/en/products/chemistry-and-biochemicals/stable-isotopes?language=en&cmsRoute=products&cmsRoute=chemistry-and-biochemicals&cmsRoute=stable-isotopes&facets=facet_product_category%3Astable+isotopes&page=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"prodlink","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".jss1064 a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"cas","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["prodlink"],"regex":"","selector":"#undefined-39466-62-1-alias-link span","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Error Message: "Selected Element Count: 0"

My in main link selector (prodlink) I select the links, then save the selector. When I edit one of the child selectors, then return to the main link selector in the root, it tells me that the selected element count is zero.  I am unable to extract any data because it doesn't keep any of the links selected. I have used a similar sitemap on another site without any issues. Is this a bug in webscraper?

To access error messages follow these steps:

1. Open chrome://extensions/ or go to manage extensions
  2. Enable “developer mode” at the top right
  3. Open Web Scrapers “background page”
  4. A new popup window should appear.
  5. Go to “Console” tab. You should see Web Scraper log messages and errors there.