Scroll down on popup opened from Element Click for linkedin

Hello,

this problem is particular because if you don't have an admin page on linkedin, you won't be able to test the sitemap but here is my explanation. I am trying, on a linkedin admin page, to get all the subscribers which are all listed in a popup.
I have a classic popup which can be opened with an element click selector :

After opening the popup, I need to scroll down like this, on each person :

In the screen, the scroll down is supposed to scroll on the popup, not on the origin page. But when I launch scraping, the popup opens and it scrolls on the page, not on the popup and I don't know why. The parent for the scroll down element is the element click selector, not the root.
And when I manually try to launch scroll element on the root and not the popup, it says I can't :

So the scraping process is not supposed to be able to scroll outside the element click selector (popup page).

I put the sitemap anyway below, you can import and check but you won't be able to test it except if you have admin access for a linkedin page. Replace [admin_id_page] by your linkedin page ID if you want to test.

Url: https://www.linkedin.com/company/[insert_id_company]/admin/analytics/followers/

Sitemap:
{"_id":"test_abonnes_linkedin","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/company/[admin_id_page]/admin/analytics/followers/?anchor=org-view-followers"],"selectors":[{"id":"popup-link","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.artdeco-modal","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"button.org-view-page-followers-module__modal-button","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"links","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["popup-link"],"selector":"a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["links"],"selector":"li.inline","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"job","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["links"],"selector":"h2.mt1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"localisation","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["links"],"selector":"li.t-16.t-black","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"scroll","type":"SelectorElementScroll","parentSelectors":["popup-link"],"selector":"div.org-view-page-followers-modal__table-row","multiple":true,"delay":2000}]}

The site uses a separate scroller for the popup window. You will need to use an undocumented scroller parameter to select the right scroll element. See this previous example for Instagram.

Thank you very much I'll look for this

Ok I found the solution.
If you want to adapt it for your company account, just replace "[id_company]" in the startUrl by your company ID.
I had to explore the HTML to find a solution. I discovered that sliding on the scrollbar to make appear more followers launches an event clicking on a hidden button named in french "Afficher plus de résultats". So to to slide on the popup followers list, I put an element click selector clicking on a button named "Afficher plus de résultats", button located in "div.org-view-page-followers-modal__table-row". Adapt the wording in your language (sames goes for the button to click on the followers list "Voir tous les abonnés").

Here is the sitemap :

{"_id":"test_abonnes_linkedin","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/company/[id_company]/admin/analytics/followers/?anchor=org-view-followers"],"selectors":[{"id":"click-followers","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div[role='table']","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"button:contains('Voir tous les abonnés')","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"names","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["click-followers","scroll-down"],"selector":"div.artdeco-entity-lockup__title","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"scroll-down","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["click-followers","scroll-down"],"selector":"div.org-view-page-followers-modal__table-row","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"button:contains('Afficher plus de résultats')","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

Thanks @Evan_Giret the hidden button trick works great.

Working example I made for recent consult. This one scrapes from LinkedIn posting "Reactions" popup. Url is publicly-viewable and you only need to login to LinkedIn with any account. This one does not use a scroller but just clicks on a hidden "Show more results" button (similar to "load more" button).

{"_id":"linkedin_post_reaction_collector","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/posts/gergelyorosz_working-with-product-managers-advice-from-activity-6877282630182801410-6Pzm/"],"selectors":[{"clickElementSelector":"span.social-details-social-counts__reactions-count","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":3000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"separate_open_reactions_click","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.social-details-reactors-tab-body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"clickElementSelector":"span[class$='hidden'] > button:contains('Show more results')","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickMore","delay":2200,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"separate_click_show_more","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span[class$='hidden']","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"linkedin_user_element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div > ul > li.artdeco-list__item","type":"SelectorElement"},{"id":"linkedin_user_name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linkedin_user_element"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"title\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"linkedin_user_connection","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linkedin_user_element"],"regex":"","selector":"span[class*=\"degree\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"linkedin_user_position","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linkedin_user_element"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"caption\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"linkedin_user_profile_url","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["linkedin_user_element"],"selector":"a","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"}]}

It seems that button:contains('Show more results') doesn't work now. Do you have tips to load more reaction lists?

I try to scrape the like list from LinkedIn page. But it can only scrape the first 10 people from each post. Do you know how to solve this issue?

{"_id":"likelist-kerlink","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/company/kerlink/posts/"],"selectors":[{"id":"scroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"button:contains('Show more results')","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickMore","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":".feed-shared-update-v2"},{"id":"dianzan","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"span.social-details-social-counts__social-proof-text,span.social-details-social-counts__reactions-count","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":100,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"div.artdeco-modal"},{"id":"showmore","parentSelectors":["dianzan"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"button:contains('Show more results')","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickMore","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":"div.artdeco-entity-lockup"},{"id":"profile","parentSelectors":["dianzan"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"li","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"close","parentSelectors":["dianzan"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"button.artdeco-modal__dismiss","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":100,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":false,"selector":".artdeco-modal__dismiss li-icon"},{"id":"name","parentSelectors":["profile"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".artdeco-entity-lockup__title span","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"headline","parentSelectors":["profile"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.artdeco-entity-lockup__caption","multiple":false,"delay":0,"regex":""},{"id":"link","parentSelectors":["profile"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"avatar","parentSelectors":["profile"],"type":"SelectorImage","selector":"img.ivm-view-attr__img--centered","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}