[VIDEO] Scroll not working on Linkedin Sales Navigator

I can't get scroll to work on Linkedin Sales Navigator (LSN). How can I fix this?

LSN LINK

Unfortunately, you have to subscribe to the LSN trial to access the link, so I recorded a video of the problem that I'm experiencing.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"lsn-leads-1-scroll-test","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/sales/search/people?query=(spellCorrectionEnabled%3Atrue%2CrecentSearchParam%3A(id%3A3015964860%2CdoLogHistory%3Atrue)%2Cfilters%3AList((type%3ACURRENT_TITLE%2Cvalues%3AList((id%3A332%2Ctext%3ASoftware%2520Architect%2CselectionType%3AINCLUDED)))%2C(type%3AINDUSTRY%2Cvalues%3AList((id%3A116%2Ctext%3ATransportation%252C%2520Logistics%252C%2520Supply%2520Chain%2520and%2520Storage%2CselectionType%3AINCLUDED))))%2Ckeywords%3Avisual%2520studio)&sessionId=n4PiReO%2FR7uYirwycUqAfw%3D%3D"],"selectors":[{"delay":2000,"elementLimit":25,"id":"Element","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li.artdeco-list__item","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"Lead name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"a[data-control-name=\"view_lead_panel_via_search_lead_name\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Lead current role","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"span[data-anonymize=\"title\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Lead company","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"a[data-anonymize=\"company-name\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Lead location","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"span[data-anonymize=\"location\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Lead tenure","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"regex":"","selector":"div[data-anonymize=\"job-title\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Lead profile link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Element"],"selector":"a[data-control-name=\"view_lead_panel_via_search_lead_name\"]","type":"SelectorLink"}]}

Refer to: