Scraping shows different results than Data Preview

Web Scraper version: 0.5.4
Chrome version: v 89.0.4389.114 (x86_64)

Sitemap:

{"_id":"stajnie","startUrl":["https://ogloszenia.re-volta.pl/stajnie/"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a:nth-of-type(7)","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"product-link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"div.informacje:nth-of-type(2) h3 a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Stajnia","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product-link"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Infrastruktura jeździecka","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product-link"],"selector":"div.kolumna:nth-of-type(1) li.ok","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Spędzanie czasu","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product-link"],"selector":"div.kolumna:nth-of-type(2) li.ok:nth-of-type(n+2)","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Wyposażenie stajni","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product-link"],"selector":"div.kolumna:nth-of-type(3) li.ok","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Adres","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product-link"],"selector":".pole .stajnia_detale div:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"obrazek","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["product-link"],"selector":".swiper-lazy swiper-lazy-loaded","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"Kontakt","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product-link"],"selector":".pole .stajnia_detale div:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Opis","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["product-link"],"selector":"div[itemprop='description']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Error Message:

(no error message that I can see)

Hello,

I am trying to scrape a list of properties. Each property has a separate page with some data, some greyed out and some bolded out to show availabilty. This is " Infrastruktura jeździecka", " Spędzanie czasu:" and " Wyposażenie stajni:".

I can select the div's great and I see all the data in preview, but it doesn't fully work when I click to scrape. The scrape only shows the first item of each list IF it's not greyed out, not even the first bolded one if it's further down the list. So scraping shows different results than preview.

The problematic selectors are for example "div.kolumna:nth-of-type(1) li.ok" on Ogłoszenia re-volta.pl

Is this a bug? Thanks in advance for any tips!
I tried posting this in general support but nobody could help so I guess it's a bug.

Url: Ogłoszenia re-volta.pl or for particular page Ogłoszenia re-volta.pl