Scraper says it is done after one page but keeps running in chrome

Web Scraper version: 0.3.3
Chrome version: 63.0.3239.84

Hey so I just relaunched scaper after a few months away from it. I needed to recollect a few data points for my research. I'm pulling press releases from congressional websites, which may make things clearer as I explain my problem. When I went to rerun some of the previous scrapers almost as soon as I hit "scrape" it launches the pop up window with the first page of press releases I am pulling (as normal) but then within seconds it tells me it is done collecting (the little pop up in the bottom right of the screen) but the original pop up window of the site I am scraping is still there and stuck on the same press release, it doesn't advance through them like it used to. It also then in chrome doesn't load the new data to export, it just says "loading". I checked my error messages in the developer tools and for the pages I was having trouble with I am getting a message:

Failed to load resource: net::ERR_CONNECTION_REFUSED
localhost:5984/sitemap-data-house/washington/mcmorrisrodgers/

not sure if this has to do with the new update or if I am just dense and missing something?
Thanks so much for your help.
KM

It seems that you are using couchdb as a data storage. Is the couchdb server running? The error message basically says that web scraper cannot connect to the db.

You can also try running the sitemap with our current development version of web scraper. The development version has some parameters tweaked which might be causing errors. Install dev version from here: