Possible Extension Bug with Amazon?

Hi there,

I haven't been able to scrape Amazon for some time (it only worked a few times). Once I initialize the scraper, a popup window appears and shows the scraping progress and I even get a notification once it's finished. But when I click "Refresh" where the data should appear, nothing appears. I have tried to build a new sitemap from scratch and the same happened. I have also tested other websites and it seems to work, I am having issues with Amazon. I have checked all the selectors and they are correct. Is it possible this is a bug? Can I share the full Amazon URL with you privately as it's a wishlist I don't wish to share publicly?

Thank you!

Web Scraper version: 0.4.2
Chrome version: 76.0.3809.132 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Sitemap:

{"_id":"amazon1td","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/..."],"selectors":[{"id":"book","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".a-size-base a.a-link-normal","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["book"],"selector":"span.a-size-extra-large","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"author","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["book"],"selector":"a.contributorNameID","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"kindleUnlimited","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["book"],"selector":"span.ku-promo-message","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"rrp","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["book"],"selector":".print-list-price td","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"readPrevWindow","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["book"],"selector":"#tell-a-friend-byline .a-declarative a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["readPrevWindow"],"selector":"img#kstore-url-preview-image","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"readPreview","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["readPrevWindow"],"selector":"input[type=text]#kstore-output","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["book"],"selector":"body","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Error Message:

{"url":"https://www.amazon.co.uk/hz/wishlist/...","timestamp":1567078418,"level_name":"INFO","message":"Job execution started"}
background_script.js:465 {"timestamp":1567078421,"level_name":"INFO","message":"will not be sleeping for additional time"}
background_script.js:465 {"timestamp":1567078427,"level_name":"PROFILE","message":"5133 DataExtractor getData"}
background_script.js:465 {"timestamp":1567078427,"level_name":"PROFILE","message":"8440 ms job execution"}
background_script.js:465 {"timestamp":1567078427,"level_name":"INFO","message":"Scraper execution is finished"}

Is there any update on this? Is this still maintained?