Web Scraper version: 0.3.3
Chrome version: 63.0.3239.84
OS: Windows 10
I want to scrape profiles of people on the web, but for that to happen I need it to go into each url and scrape it but when I try to place a selector inside each other it doesn't appear on the parent selectors tab? Any reason why? I created a selector and now I want to place one inside of it so collect information but it doesn't appear on the parent selectors..
A picture of my problem incase you don't understand what I mean.
To access error messages follow these steps:
- Open chrome://extensions/ or go to manage extensions
- Enable “developer mode” at the top right
- Open Web Scrapers “background page”
- A new popup window should appear.
- Go to “Console” tab. You should see Web Scraper log messages and errors there.