Pagination stops on its own

Web Scraper version: couldn't find, but installed around August.
Chrome version: 97.0.4692.71

Sitemap:
{"_id":"cabeerprices","startUrl":["https://priceposting.abc.ca.gov/publicPricePosts"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"clickMore","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"[aria-label='next page'] svg","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"columns":[{"extract":true,"header":"Manufacturer","name":"Manufacturer"},{"extract":true,"header":"Trade Name","name":"Trade Name"},{"extract":true,"header":"Product Name","name":"Product Name"},{"extract":true,"header":"Package Configuration","name":"Package Configuration"},{"extract":true,"header":"Size","name":"Size"},{"extract":true,"header":"County","name":"County"},{"extract":true,"header":"Prices To","name":"Prices To"},{"extract":true,"header":"Receiving Method","name":"Receiving Method"},{"extract":true,"header":"Price($)","name":"Price"},{"extract":true,"header":"Container Charge($)","name":"Container Charge"},{"extract":true,"header":"Posted By","name":"Posted By"},{"extract":true,"header":"Effective Date","name":"Effective Date"},{"extract":true,"header":"Status","name":"Status"}],"delay":0,"id":"table","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["pagination"],"selector":"table","tableDataRowSelector":"tr.sc-fzppip","tableHeaderRowSelector":"tr.MuiTableRow-head","type":"SelectorTable"}]}

Error Message:
scraping stops automatically at random times -- sometimes right away, sometimes after clicking 250 times. I have the pagination set to auto, but also tried multiple clicks. There are a total of 152226 pages, so I thought maybe there was a capacity issue (there is an option to show 100 rows per page instead of 10 -- but I don't know how to work that)

It seems that it may have been an issue with the time allocated between clicks. When I increased it from 2 seconds to 3 seconds, it worked pretty well.. except that it stopped on its own without keeping the data twice now -- once because I think my internet connection stopped (never happened before) and another time when I was away so I have no idea why.