Null Results When Preview Shows Correct Data

Web Scraper version: 0.3.7
Chrome version: Version 64.0.3282.186

Sitemap:
{"_id":"amzn_mens_clothing_v1","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Mens-Clothing/zgbs/fashion/1040658/"],"selectors":[{"id":"category","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"ul ul ul ul a","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"subcategory","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"ul ul ul ul ul a","parentSelectors":["category"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"item","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.zg_itemImmersion:nth-of-type(n+2)","parentSelectors":["subcategory"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"rank","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.zg_rankNumber","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.zg_itemWrapper div.p13n-sc-truncated","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

Error Message: I have been using webscraper.io without any real issues for several months (it's been great). Recently, the sitemap above, and several similar ones, have been experiencing issues when executing the scrape. When I preview the data, the "description" field above shows the correct information. When I then run the scrape, the "description" field is returned with a "null" result roughly 80% of the time (the other 20% captures the requested information). Any help is appreciated.

To access error messages follow these steps:

1. Open chrome://extensions/ or go to manage extensions
  2. Enable “developer mode” at the top right
  3. Open Web Scrapers “background page”
  4. A new popup window should appear.
  5. Go to “Console” tab. You should see Web Scraper log messages and errors there.

hello,
test this, but I have problem to get the description ....
You also need to add pagination

{"_id":"test1","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.com/Best-Sellers-Mens-Clothing/zgbs/fashion/1040658/"],"selectors":[{"id":"category","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"ul ul ul ul a","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"subcategory","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"ul ul ul ul ul a","parentSelectors":["category"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"item","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"span.a-list-item span.aok-inline-block","parentSelectors":["subcategory"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"description","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.p13n-sc-truncated","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"rank","type":"SelectorText","selector":"a.a-size-small","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.p13n-sc-price","parentSelectors":["item"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}