Web Scraper version: 0.4.1
Chrome version: 75.0.3770.142
OS: Mac Mojave
Has anyone experienced Foursquare blocking their site if web scraper extension is activated? It was working fine the other day, but then when I click on a specific location in Foursquare, I got an error that said the page couldnt be found. I checked the console for error messages and got the below message. I then removed web scraper, deleted history and the site worked again. Once I activated web scraper again, the same error showed. Any known ways around this?
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)
To access error messages follow these steps:
- Open chrome://extensions/ or go to manage extensions
- Enable “developer mode” at the top right
- Open Web Scrapers “background page”
- A new popup window should appear.
- Go to “Console” tab. You should see Web Scraper log messages and errors there.