Delay is abnormal

This is a sitemap,when I start to scrap the data, it's normal,but after a while,the delay is become too long, I set 2s,but actually it's almost 10s, I am so confused?

Anyone can help me ?

{"_id":"zhihu","startUrl":["https://www.zhihu.com/topics#艺术"],"selectors":[{"id":"bbb","type":"SelectorElementScroll","selector":"div.item","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":"1000"},{"id":"ccc","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["bbb"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"ddd","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.NumberBoard","parentSelectors":["ccc"],"multiple":false,"delay":"500"},{"id":"folllower","type":"SelectorText","selector":"button.Button strong.NumberBoard-itemValue","parentSelectors":["ddd"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"questions","type":"SelectorText","selector":"a.NumberBoard-item strong.NumberBoard-itemValue","parentSelectors":["ddd"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hi!

Do you have any AdBlockers installed? Ads may increase load time.

1 Like

you got a point there, but judging from my experience the adblocker extension on chrome crashes after 20-30 mins

1 Like

Thanks,I stoped the others extensions except webscraper, it works.

Thanks,It works,I get it

I personally stopped using AdNauseam while I scrapped and started using Ghostery instead.

Its a lot more stable and pretty lightweight for scraping.