CSV export not the same as data preview (CSV is missing cells)

When I click on data preview, a list of 9 or so elements appears, but when I scrape and then export the CSV only 5 elements appear. Any reason this might be happening? Also, element click for pagination does not work, only element. Again, any suggestions?

Sitemap:
{"_id":"crayon-jim-1and2","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?company=&facetCurrentCompany=["4832174"]&facetNetwork=["F"%2C"S"]&firstName=&lastName=&origin=FACETED_SEARCH&school=&title="],"selectors":[{"id":"name-dist","type":"SelectorElementClick","selector":"span.name-and-icon","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"li.button","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.name","parentSelectors":["name-dist"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"distance","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.dist-value","parentSelectors":["name-dist"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hello there!

I've had to register to the website, otherwise it won't let me even take a look at it.

One big precaution for you -- to never use brackets [] {} within your url list, but rather (if you have no other option), have it encoded (theres an URL encoder available at W3Schools), as it will be decoded correctly by your browser afterwards without causing errors in WebScraper.

It seems that you've picked a wrong selector for 'Element' type of selector in the beginning, that's why it wasn't picking results even with 'multiply' option.

It doesnt show the distance for me though I've just added some numbers into the hidden field (span.dist-value) and the results were shown right.

Here's the corrected sitemap:

{"_id":"linkedIn","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?company=&facetCurrentCompany=4832174"],"selectors":[{"id":"myselector","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.search-result__info","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.actor-name","parentSelectors":["myselector"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"dist","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.dist-value","parentSelectors":["myselector"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Now for the pagination part, if you want it the 'easy' way, just press next page, so you will be able to see how a pagination for particular website actually works, in your case, it adds &page=2 to the URL

So now we can build sitemap with easy pagination:

{"_id":"linkedIn","startUrl":["https://www.linkedin.com/search/results/people/?company=&facetCurrentCompany=4832174&page=[1-4]"],"selectors":[{"id":"myselector","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.search-result__info","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.actor-name","parentSelectors":["myselector"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"dist","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.dist-value","parentSelectors":["myselector"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thank you this was so helpful!