Click element not work all time?

Web Scraper version: 0.4.2
Chrome version: 83.0.4103.116 (Build officiel) (64 bits)

Sitemap:
{"_id":"leboncoin","startUrl":["https://www.leboncoin.fr/recherche/?category=9&real_estate_type=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"categorie","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pages"],"selector":"a.clearfix","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"clic","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["categorie"],"selector":"button._2qvLx _3osY2 _35pAC _1Vw3w _kC3e _3x0kP _11dBH _PypL sczyl _30q3D _1y_ge _3QJkO","multiple":false,"delay":"5","clickElementSelector":"button._2qvLx _3osY2 _35pAC _1Vw3w _kC3e _3x0kP _11dBH _PypL sczyl _30q3D _1y_ge _3QJkO","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueHTMLText"},{"id":"type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["categorie"],"selector":"[data-qa-id='criteria_item_real_estate_type'] p._3eNLO","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"surface","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["categorie"],"selector":"[data-qa-id='criteria_item_square'] p._3eNLO","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"NBpieces","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["categorie"],"selector":"[data-qa-id='criteria_item_rooms'] p._3eNLO","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ClasseNRJ","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["categorie"],"selector":".styles_isEnergyRate__3RxFq div.styles_letterA__3P-o1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tel","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["categorie"],"selector":"a._3osY2._kC3e","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"GES","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["categorie"],"selector":".styles_isGES__Fu-Nr div.styles_letterA__3P-o1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pages","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","categorie"],"selector":"a[data-reactid='1747']","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"clic2","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["categorie"],"selector":"button._2qvLx","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":"button._2qvLx","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

Error Message:

hello, folks,

I'm a new web scraper and I need your light.

my problem is this:

when I launch the scrape of information on the site leboncoin.fr
there is a button that you have to click to see the new phone number.

I have created a click element like click more here is the screenshot: https://snipboard.io/rQBgAz.jpg

it works on the first 5 pages of the site and after that don't click anymore???
I checked with the chromium inspector if the class name changed but not always the same class was on this page.

I would like to know why this bug?

how to solve this problem

thank you for your help

To access error messages follow these steps:

1. Open chrome://extensions/ or go to manage extensions
  2. Enable “developer mode” at the top right
  3. Open Web Scrapers “background page”
  4. A new popup window should appear.
  5. Go to “Console” tab. You should see Web Scraper log messages and errors there.

I have exactly the same problem on a few other sites. Items with identical properties get clicked or not randomly. Any help?