Amazon scraper images

Hello I have this json. I want the full sizes images but I have tried many times and nothing works. can anybody help me? thanks

{"_id":"amazonbot","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.com/s?keywords=Electrónica+para+Vehículos&bbn=2230642011&rh=n%3A15684181%2Cn%3A2230642011%2Cp_36%3A-3500%2Cp_72%3A1248861011&dc&c=ts&ts_id=2230642011&ref=sr_nr_p_72_1"],"selectors":[{"id":"single","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(n+6) .celwidget > div.s-include-content-margin .a-size-mini a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"span#productTitle","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price3","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"span#price_inside_buybox","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"bullet point","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"div.a-spacing-medium.a-spacing-top-small","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Product Description","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"div#productDescription","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"main_image","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"div#imgTagWrapperId img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"small_images","type":"SelectorHTML","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"ul.a-vertical.a-spacing-top-micro","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"asin","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"tr:contains('ASIN') td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Brand","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"tr:contains('Brand Name') td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Diamensions","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"tr:contains('Product Dimensions') td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Shipping Weight","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"tr:contains('Shipping Weight') td","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"img2","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"#a-autoid-5-announce img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"img3","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"#a-autoid-6-announce img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"img4","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"#a-autoid-7-announce img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"img5","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"#a-autoid-8-announce img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"img6","type":"SelectorImage","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"#a-autoid-9-announce img","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"bill point esteven","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["single"],"selector":"div.a-spacing-medium.a-spacing-top-small","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

Hello @olaya8000

I would just grab all of the list of small image links and then substitute link ending to transform them into bigger sizes using parser.

This topic was covered here:

and here

Hope it helps.