Yellow Pages Scaping Email cannot be scarped

Hi Guys,

I was wandering if anyone can help me out, I am Stuck. I have been scraping leads from Yellow Pages and it worked great until one day when the script stopped scraping emails and its href.

Heres the code I was running and all was fine until oneday suddenly it stopped scraping emails

The Picture below is script all working fine

heres the code for email scraping correctly

Blockquote
{"_id":"Virginia","startUrl":["Best 3 Embroidery in Evergreen, VA with Reviews strong","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Address","parentSelectors":["Links"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.address","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"website","parentSelectors":["Links"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.website-link","multiple":false},{"id":"email","parentSelectors":["Links"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.email-business","multiple":false},{"id":"pages","parentSelectors":["_root","pages"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":".pagination a","type":"SelectorPagination"}]}
Blockquote

Now not scraping email but I am using the same script again and again.

Blockquote{"_id":"Wisconsin","startUrl":["Best 11 Embroidery in Brandon, WI with Reviews strong","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"Address","parentSelectors":["Links"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.address","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"website","parentSelectors":["Links"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.website-link","multiple":false},{"id":"email","parentSelectors":["Links"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.email-business","multiple":false},{"id":"pages","parentSelectors":["_root","pages"],"paginationType":"auto","selector":".pagination a","type":"SelectorPagination"}]}

Blockquote

Please help I am stuck in the middle.

OMG, thank you so much, I just the atribute to Element Attribute from Link HREF and it worked. Thanks Man for saivng the day. God Bless.