Which wildcard character Should I use?

Below is my script code.

• I would like to extract names. You can see in the selector there is a different numbers so I can't able to scrap data. Please advice how to use any wildcard character instead of the numbers so selector can scrap any data with different numbers?

Please advice guys. It's really urgent for me.

{"_id":"abcd","startUrl":["Outlook"],"selector":"span.displayName-596","multiple":false,"regex":"0","delay":0},{"id":"name1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.displayName-543","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"jobtitle","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.title-598","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"jobtitle1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.title-545","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Hi @krishn14292
Unfortunately, your sitemap code is not valid. Make sure it is importable.
I would recommend to apply - preformatted text as well.

{"_id":"outlook1","startUrl":["https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/deeplink/compose?to=kartik6116@gmail.com"],"selectors":[{"id":"boxopening","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.ReadWriteCommonWell-wellItemText","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"span.ReadWriteCommonWell-wellItemText","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"linkedintabclick","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"button#Pivot280-Tab4","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"#Pivot280-Tab4 span.ms-Pivot-text-384","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.displayName-519","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"jobtitle","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.title-521","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"location","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.locationAndConnections-522:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"noofconnection","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.locationAndConnections-522:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

{"_id":"outlook2","startUrl":["https://outlook.live.com/mail/0/deeplink/compose?to=krishn14292@gmail.com"],"selectors":[{"id":"boxopening","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.ReadWriteCommonWell-wellItemText","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"span.ReadWriteCommonWell-wellItemText","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"linkedintabclick","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"button#Pivot231-Tab4","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"#Pivot231-Tab4 span.ms-Pivot-text-384","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.displayName-502","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"jobtitle","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.title-504","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"location","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.locationAndConnections-505:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"noofconnection","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"span.property-508:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

I sent you 2 different scripts Data format is same but elements were always different. I have attached SS for your reference. Please take a look at all SS. Please advice how to make a script that work on any value. If possible can you please let me know any other way to communicate with you faster and make it successful as soon as possible.

Same issue with company name, job title, job timing, job location and company url. They has different values always. Please advice how to create a script for this task.