Where to find this token

Hi all,

Pretty new to scraping and to get my feet wet I'm trying to scrape my own golf round data from:

https://www.golf.org.au/handicap/?golfLinkNo=2010212156

As you probably can see, an API call is done to https://api.golf.org.au/golfau/v1/public/v3/handicaphistory?golfLinkNo=2010212156&months=60 and that's the call I want to make.

I know there is a Recaptcha token in it, but that is not my concern currently. What I don't understand is the Ocp-Apim-Subscription-Key (MS Azure key) in the header. This one changes a few times a day and I simply don't understand where it is coming from. I cannot find it anywhere in the page or responses.

Anyone who can shed any light on this is an absolute hero. Have spend a few days on it already, but lack the experience I think.

Jim

@jimmy Hi, are you looking to scrape the statistics data from the table?

If so - that is possible to be done with the following sitemap:

{"_id":"golf-org-au","startUrl":["https://www.golf.org.au/handicap/?golfLinkNo=2010212156"],"selectors":[{"delay":0,"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".rt-tr-group div.rt-tr","type":"SelectorElement"},{"delay":0,"id":"location","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div[class*=\"RoundDetailCellstyles__Location\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"date","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"time","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"hcp-score","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(2) div","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"daily-difficuilty","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(3) div[class*=\"HandicapTablestyles__Cell\"]","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"scratch-rating","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(4) div","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"slope-rating","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(5) div","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"par","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(6) div","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"daily-handicap","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(7) div","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"adjusted-gross","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":".adjustedGross div","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"gross-diff","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(9) div","type":"SelectorText"},{"delay":0,"id":"new-ga-handicap","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"div:nth-of-type(10) div[class*=\"HandicapTablestyles__Cell\"]","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Regarding the reCAPTCHA token - could you, please provide more details? It is not entirely clear what are you trying to achieve.

Thanks for your help! You figured my problem out by help of another user.