What am I doing wrong?

I'm trying to scrape Zillow for sale by owner and I feel like I'm right there but I can not get the pagination to work like I need since zillow has windows on top of windows. I have the data scrape correct (last time I checked) You just have to have the property details open. Any help would be appreciated. I suggest using a 15000ms page reload to not get captacha.

{"_id":"zillowmain","startUrl":["https://www.zillow.com/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Details","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Pageination","search"],"selector":"a.zsg-photo-card-overlay-link","multiple":true,"delay":"2000"},{"id":"Contact","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Details"],"selector":"div.home-details-listing-provided-by div.zsg-content-item div","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":"0"},{"id":"Zdom","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Details"],"selector":" div.fact-group:nth-of-type(n+7)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":"0"},{"id":"Address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Details"],"selector":"h1.zsg-h1 div","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":"0"},{"id":"City-State-Zip","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Details"],"selector":"div.zsg-h2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":"0"},{"id":"Open-house","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Details"],"selector":"li.openhouse-card","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Status","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Details"],"selector":"div.status","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Details"],"selector":"span.value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Zestimate","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Details"],"selector":"div.zestimate div","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Pageination","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Pageination","duplicate"],"selector":"a.off","multiple":true,"delay":"3000"},{"id":"duplicate","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["search"],"selector":" a.zsg-photo-card-overlay-link","multiple":true,"delay":"2000"},{"id":"search","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"ul.znav-links-user li:nth-of-type(2) li:nth-of-type(2) a.znav-link-text","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

here is the sitemap i made for you, it works.. you can add your own text selectors that you specifically want..

{"_id":"scrapper","startUrl":["https://www.zillow.com/new-harmony-ut/"],"selectors":[{"id":"aea","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.zsg-photo-card-overlay-link","multiple":true,"delay":"3000","clickElementSelector":"a.off","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":false,"clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"details","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["aea"],"selector":"parent","multiple":false,"delay":"0"},{"id":"address1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["details"],"selector":"div.zsg-h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"addline2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["details"],"selector":"div.zsg-h2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["details"],"selector":"h3.edit-facts-light","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["details"],"selector":"div.price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"listingagentname","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["details"],"selector":"div.home-details-sticky-bal div.cf-cnt-rpt-container.zpro span.cf-rpt-display-name-text","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"listingagentphone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["details"],"selector":"div.home-details-sticky-bal div.cf-cnt-rpt-container.zpro span.cf-phone","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"specs","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["details"],"selector":"div.character-count-truncated","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

sample data:
https://sheet.zoho.com/sheet/editor.do?doc=398d93a2eb56bc8b16385058108a48efb8abf8254819b500ef22d30bb952a5ffb8b35a4e9bd593a417ff57714d0abefc2fac6e1472cbd87338a3da01df3f377b

Hey thank you so much your awesome!

When I copied it I had to tweak a few minor things for mine to function but it was easy. If i don't need to do something let me know, but i made the following changes (besides the meta data). Changed aea to single click instead of multiple clicks for pagination (multiple clicks I believe would work for the a.off selector). Details parent selector added underscores so it is parent. I repathed the phone and agent from the previous too .cf-cnt-rpt-container span.cf-phone. May be a regional difference or pro acc difference? also I use span.listing-field instead of the container because I use it for Fsbo and the light box won't include the owners name if listed. but I'm so happy you solved my biggest issue so quick.

also do you know if I can convert the numbers into href="Tel:" for a spreadsheet and how I would do that? Also the URLs possibly but I won't get greedy with those lol.

Thanks!

glad i was of some help :slight_smile:

I'm still learning the basics of this plugin.. I just work based on trail and error method. So complex terminology I wouldn't understand.

I didn't understand your question properly, if you can explain with an image, I think I can help you.

Can you explain these corrections? I'm not following what you did to fix it. Also, how would I modify the set up to run only on a filtered set of properties?