Website with Load More Button stops after 1 page

i want to extract data from this page which is structured like this:

• listing page
    • link
      • new page (exhibitor)
        - name
        - email
  • load more button

The problem is that it stops after the first page load, i think i am doing something wrong tried element click and pagination elements. Also tried wrapping it in an element and then the link.

Nothing seems to work - please help!

https://exhibitors.bauma.de/de/aussteller-warengruppen/aussteller-marken

Sitemap:
{"_id":"Bauma","startUrl":["Exhibitors & brand names a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".contentblock_firma h1","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hi, it looks like the Load more button is active only after a scroll to the bottom. See the below sitemap for reference. I have also added an element qty limitation to the load more button, otherwise it could run into a timeout. You can increase the number by editing the load-more selector: nth-of-type(100)

{"_id":"bauma","startUrl":["https://exhibitors.bauma.de/de/aussteller-warengruppen/aussteller-marken"],"selectors":[{"delay":2000,"elementLimit":500,"id":"scroll","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root","load-more"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"[class=\"lazymore\"]","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"load-more","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body:not(:has(.hittype_Aussteller:nth-of-type(100)))","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"element","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".treffer-titel a","type":"SelectorLink"}]}
1 Like

Oh thanks that's super nice! But can i now also give the element > link > text elements?
so it clicks on every page and scrapes the available data from there?

Yes, those will have to be child elements of the link selector.

Yeah just trying it.
I enhanced the nth-of-type(100) to (500) but i need at least 2000 i think. You mentioned timeout, what can i do? With 500 i am only coming till letter C

If the record count is too high, there is not much you can do besides creating a start URL for each letter