Webscraper only gets 105 entries of the 2.345 items, why?

Dear all,

The scraper works great but it only gets 105 items of the 2.345 items.
Do you know why this is?

Website: 2345 verpleeghuizen en verzorgingshuizen in Nederland

Sitemap:

{"_id":"Zorg","startUrl":["https://www.zorgkaartnederland.nl/verpleeghuis-en-verzorgingshuis"],"selectors":[{"id":"Links","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root","Pages"],"selector":"a.filter-result__name","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Type","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":".flex-fill p.mb-2","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Type2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":".modal-body p.mb-2","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Adres","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":"address","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Tel","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":".align-items-center a.underline","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"website","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"selector":".flex-fill a.underline","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Onderdeel","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Links"],"regex":"","selector":".modal-body p:nth-of-type(2)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Pages","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(n+2) a.page-link","type":"SelectorLink"}]}

Do you mean i should use your code and leave the page to 1-3 or change it to 1-118?

Sorry for the questions but i dont understand it fully, I do understand that the issues is in my page selector but how to resolve this i am not sure.

Thanks for your help.