- Fixed an issue in URLSearchParams library which was incorrect in chrome 49
- Disabled wait ajax functionality, on chrome versions that doesn't support privilege request from devtools (chrome 49 couldn't)
- Refactored page load delay waiter with an 60s+30s delays. The scraper will also try multiple times to connect to scraper window during page load process if the content script isn't reachable. Previously during this check an error could happen on a slower computer.
- Fixed element preview for element click selector
- Added ajax wait to element click selector delay. Element click selector now should wait on requests that the page is making after clicking an element. This won't work in windows xp/vista though.
- Increased page load timeouts which have caused problems when a page has a lot of content or when scraper is running on a slower computer
- Reordered scraped data preview columns to match exported csv columns.
- Fixed an issue where configuring request interval would make the scraper to load only one page
- Added tab refresh timeout. In case of a timeout scraper window will be recreated
- Added page load checker. In case a page is stuck in loading process scraper window will be recreated
- Added tab refresh
- Added page load detection using network listeners. This detection feature will wait for dynamic data to load before starting data extraction
- Page load detection feature should also increase page load speed.
- Added primitive adblocker. Right now it blocks few analytics trackers in scraper window.
- Removed Image download. (Use image download script instead)