Visit 2 links on each item is splitting rows

Hey the below site map is returning 2 rows and I can't figure out how to get it to return one. Basically the concept is to go to 1 page that describes a business and then there are 2 links from that page, one to instagram and one to fb. i watn to go to instagram and get the # of followers and then i want to go to facebook to get the # of likes. The sitemap works but splits the data into two rows

Url: https://www.cratejoy.com/

Sitemap:
{"_id":"cratejoytest1","startUrl":["https://www.cratejoy.com/"],"selectors":[{"id":"categories","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.homeCategory-card","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"subcategory","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.listingResults-sidebar-category:nth-of-type(n+3)","parentSelectors":["categories"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"boxitem","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.normal-link","parentSelectors":["subcategory"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h2","parentSelectors":["boxitem"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ReviewCount","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.listingReviews-summary-rating","parentSelectors":["boxitem"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.listingSidebar-price-actual","parentSelectors":["boxitem"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"instalink","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a#merchant-instagram-link.listingMore-links-link","parentSelectors":["socialLinksElement"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"InstaFollowers","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li._bnq48:nth-of-type(2) span._fd86t","parentSelectors":["instalink"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"fblink","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a#merchant-facebook-link.listingMore-links-link","parentSelectors":["socialLinksElement"],"multiple":false,"delay":""},{"id":"fblikes","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div._4-u2._6590 div._2pi9:nth-of-type(3) div._4bl9 div","parentSelectors":["fblink"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":"0"},{"id":"fbaboutlink","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"[data-key='tab_about'] a._2yau","parentSelectors":["fblink"],"multiple":false,"delay":"0"},{"id":"fbemail","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div._4bl9 a div._50f4","parentSelectors":["fbaboutlink"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"socialLinksElement","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.listingMore-row","parentSelectors":["boxitem"],"multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"fbAllAboutRawData","type":"SelectorGroup","selector":"div._4bl9 div._50f4","parentSelectors":["fbaboutlink"],"delay":0,"extractAttribute":""}]}

Hello

not sure this could help you but take a look in the documentation to "Grouped selector".
But for me it looks complex to build if you don't know the coding of html ...

that wont' work - grouped just captures data it doesn't visit the links.