Very hard to scrape spielwarenmesse.de

Hello, Could you please support to scrape the information about exhibitor after click , there is pop-up with details. I was trying to scrape, but click action is not working (
Exhibitors (spielwarenmesse.de)

I created scroll down, but not able to activate popup :

{"_id":"toyfair","startUrl":["https://www.spielwarenmesse.de/en/fair/exhibitors-2024/#/search/f=h-fav_;v_sg=0;v_fg=0;v_fpa=FUTURE"],"selectors":[{"id":"click","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":".EWP5KKC-e-I div div:nth-of-type(2) div.EWP5KKC-u-c","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickMore","delay":5000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","multiple":true,"selector":".EWP5KKC-e-I > div:nth-of-type(2) > div:nth-of-type(2)"},{"id":"element","parentSelectors":["click"],"type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.EWP5KKC-w-J","multiple":true},{"id":"company_name","parentSelectors":["element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.EWP5KKC-w-Q","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"about","parentSelectors":["element"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.EWP5KKC-w-u","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

Here is your exhibitors table.
Now you can arrange scraping page by page all you need.

1 Like

Super thank you , omg , how you did that ? Please share the script since I need to open popup and scare information from there

Would you be able
To share a script please

I delete it, because a part task accomplished. Now you need to write a sitemap to extract desired fields to be scraped... That is not too hard...

1 Like