Unable to scrape this site! Please help Newbie here

Describe the problem.
I'm very new to web scrapping, still learning the basics of scrapping. I would really appreciate if someone helps me correct this sitemap of mine.
trying to scrape the below link there are 24K items in it. sitemap that i built does not it work at all. once started it opens the URL and it closes and says finished scrapping but no data. The method i used below works for me for other sites but not here. I just need Company Name, Address, and Phone Number, Website.

The problem with Phone number is It is hidden under a text, Once clicked on "Show contact" Phone number becomes visible. Please help me get phone number as well. Same with website address its hidden under a text too. I understand i'm asking too much. But I'm really stuck here. Tried hours nothing works. Please help me

Phone number hidden under text, See screenshot

Url: https://www.11880.com/suche/Heilpraktiker/deutschland

Sitemap:
{"_id":"heilpraktiker-sitemap","startUrl":["https://www.11880.com/suche/Heilpraktiker/deutschland"],"selectors":[{"id":"links","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["nextpages"],"selector":"a.entry-detail-link","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"company-name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["links"],"selector":"h1.title","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"address1","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["links"],"selector":"span.adr-direction","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"address2","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["links"],"selector":"div.entry-detail__address > span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"city-state","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["links"],"selector":"span.adr-region","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"phone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["links"],"selector":"div.clearfix p.box-phone","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"website","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["links"],"selector":"a.box-url-link span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"nextpages","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","nextpages"],"selector":"div.next button.link","multiple":true,"delay":0}]}

I see all phone numbers, but if you don't see them you should use 'click link' then scrape it as text.