Unable to scrape data from html sitemap

I have mentioned url here. I have done all the possibilities to scrape product data. but always failed.
I have tried links, sitemap, pagination, and elements. But didn't get results properly.
Can someone help me to do this?

Thank you in advance and its appreciated

Category Url: Sitemap

Sitemap: Sitemap

here it is:

{"_id":"onlineworkwear","startUrl":["https://www.onlineworkwear.com.au/mens-winter-wear/?limit=100&page=[1-4]"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".card-title a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"[itemprop='offers'] span.price","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"description","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"div#tab-description div.productView-description-tabContent","type":"SelectorHTML"},{"id":"additional","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"table.productView-addition-table tbody","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"img1","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"li[data-slick-index=\"0\"] a","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"img2","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"li[data-slick-index=\"1\"] a","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"extractAttribute":"href","id":"img3","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"li[data-slick-index=\"2\"] a","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"extractAttribute":"title","id":"color","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".mqpo-productsTable span.form-option-variant--color","type":"SelectorGroup"}]}
1 Like

Hello @don2010 could you please tell me where do I need to include your given code?
Thank you

import this sitemap...

1 Like

Hello @don2010

You are seriously a genius. it's works really really good.
It was a tremendous help....
Thank you so much from the bottom of my heart.

you are welcome )))
have a nice day

1 Like