Unable to scrape beyong 1st page : java-script pagination, page reload with same URL

Describe the problem: The web page has java-script based pagination, I can see the page reload without a change in URL. I have tried element click selector as well as various other selectors, none seem to work. I am able to scrape only the first page. I have successfully used the click selector inside the product description page which has tabbed browsing, again based on javascript - so I am assuming that I am using the click selector correctly. Not sure why click selector is not working on pagination links.

PS - I have gone through all tutorials and most of the forum topics, posting directly as last resort.

Url: http://www.anekantprakashan.com/sugar-factories/india

Sitemap: {"_id":"aanekant2","startUrl":["http://www.anekantprakashan.com/sugar-factories/india"],"selectors":[{"id":"mill_name","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","pages"],"selector":".no-m a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"mill_type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["mill_name"],"selector":"span#ContentPlaceHolder1_lbl_FactoryNature","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mill_status","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["mill_name"],"selector":"span#ContentPlaceHolder1_lbl_OperationalStatus","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mill_perfdata","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["mill_name"],"selector":".col-lg-8 div.panel-body","multiple":false,"delay":0,"clickElementSelector":".tab-current span","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"mill_tcd","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["mill_perfdata"],"selector":"span#ContentPlaceHolder1_lbl_CrushingCapacity2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mill_recovery","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["mill_perfdata"],"selector":"span#ContentPlaceHolder1_lbl_SugarRecovery2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mill_molasses","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["mill_perfdata"],"selector":"span#ContentPlaceHolder1_lbl_MolassesProduced2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mill_canecrushed","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["mill_perfdata"],"selector":"span#ContentPlaceHolder1_lbl_CaneCrushed2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"mill_sugarproduction","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["mill_perfdata"],"selector":"span#ContentPlaceHolder1_lbl_CaneCrushed2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"pages","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"td td:nth-of-type(n+2) a","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

OK, just read in a post that - "There are some sites that use JavaScript to redirect to a different link or do a form submit. Web Scraper currently cannot handle this kind of site navigation"

So takeaway is that web scraper, as of now can not handle this. :frowning_face:

Ya this is a server-side redirect, so WS usually can't handle those.