Unable to get data from Sub category Links - Big Basket

Hi, I have started using this wonderful tool recently and still in learning stage. I have went through the forum for doubts and since most of it was discussed previously i was able to bypass them without any issues. This time around I am not able to quite figure out the solution.

Issue: I am trying to get the Name and price for all the varieties from the below link, but Link is not able to identify the clickthrough although the element selector is highlighting it correctly. I have tried using the Element(wrapper) and selecting the link from thereon and it isn't working too. Please help out.

Url: Buy Tata Coffee Grand Filter Coffee Online at Best Price of Rs 232.5 - bigbasket

Sitemap:
{"_id":"BBtest","startUrl":["https://www.bigbasket.com/pd/40176778/tata-coffee-grand-filter-coffee-500-g/?nc=sis-prod-list&t_pos_sec=1&t_pos_item=2&t_s=Grand+Filter+Coffee"],"selectors":[{"id":"Name_Main","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"regex":"","selector":"td.Description___StyledTd-sc-82a36a-4","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Varieties","linkType":"linkFromRedirect","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.justify-between:nth-of-type(n+2) div.items-start","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Sub Name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Varieties"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Sub Price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Varieties"],"regex":"","selector":"td.Description___StyledTd-sc-82a36a-4","type":"SelectorText"}]}

Hi,

In order to scrape the variants data, a click selector has to be set up. The data selectors have to be child selectors of the click.

See reference:

{"_id":"BBtest","startUrl":["https://www.bigbasket.com/pd/40176778/tata-coffee-grand-filter-coffee-500-g/?nc=sis-prod-list&t_pos_sec=1&t_pos_item=2&t_s=Grand+Filter+Coffee"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"div.flex.items-start","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":1000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"click-variants","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"body","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["click-variants"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"price","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["click-variants"],"regex":"","selector":"[class*=\"Description___StyledTd-sc-\"]","type":"SelectorText"}]}