Unable to complete crawling "shopee" website data

:cold_face:My page had data for 60 packages, but only 15 were extracted. I've added the "slide to the bottom" process, but it still doesn't work.
mail is :1761332423@qq.com, help me pls

code:
{"_id":"xiapi","startUrl":["https://shopee.tw/search?keyword=电脑椅"],"selectors":[{"id":"item_name","parentSelectors":["item_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".WBVL_7 span","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"price","parentSelectors":["item_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.G27FPf","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"item_link","parentSelectors":["scroll"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".shopee-search-item-result__item a.contents","multiple":true,"linkType":"linkFromHref"},{"id":"scroll","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorElementScroll","selector":"body","multiple":true,"delay":8000,"elementLimit":8000},{"id":"freight","parentSelectors":["item_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".nDYwZC div","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"freight_price","parentSelectors":["item_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.PZGOkt","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"review_count","parentSelectors":["item_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.product-rating-overview__filter--active","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"review","parentSelectors":["item_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"span.product-rating-overview__rating-score","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"sale_count","parentSelectors":["item_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.AcmPRb","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"reg_time","parentSelectors":["item_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(3) span.Cs6w3G","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"fans_count","parentSelectors":["item_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":"div:nth-of-type(5) span.Cs6w3G","multiple":false,"regex":""},{"id":"add_time","parentSelectors":["item_link"],"type":"SelectorText","selector":".left div:nth-of-type(1) div.value","multiple":false,"regex":""}]}

Hi,

Sorry, but the site can only be accessed with a login.