Trying to scrape data within a modal window

I'm trying to scrape title & links to all the partners. But what ever I do, I only get null. Grateful for any help please.

Url: Partner Search

Sitemap:
{"_id":"inforpartners","startUrl":["Partner Search h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["popup"],"selector":"#partnerDetails a:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

@bromso Hello. Just for your information, your sitemap didn't work due to an invalid JSON. Please, when pasting your sitemap use the "Preformatted Text" option.

But looking at the website itself I was able to figure out that if you want to access the desired information in the modal window, the element-click selector has to be used.

Here's an example:

{"_id":"partners","startUrl":["https://partners.infor.com/?page1#"],"selectors":[{"id":"wrapper","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div#detailsModal","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":".lhs a","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector"},{"id":"content","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"#partnerDetails section","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"#partnerDetails h2","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"h1","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"close-click","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"selector":"_parent_","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"a.b-close","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"}]}

Hope it helps.