Trying to get my pagination to work

Ok so on the Selector graph it looks like it should do the trick but somehow it only gets the first page. So I think I'm getting close. I'm trying to get information on house transactions. The pagination is at the bottom -> the next arrow
Any idea on what I'm missing? Thanks

Url: http://example.com

Sitemap:
{"_id":"gohomaa","startUrl":["https://www.gohome.com.hk/en/sale/"],"selectors":[{"id":"Links to flat","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"h3.cgiArp a","parentSelectors":["_root","Pagination"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Sale information","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.property-summary div.property-price","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Address - Street","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.kdvYDf span.property-address","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"District","type":"SelectorText","selector":"h1.kdvYDf span.property-super-address","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Saleable area","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.bsBGWc:nth-of-type(1)","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Gross area","type":"SelectorText","selector":"li.bsBGWc:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"HKD per month","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.money-per-month","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Branch","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.bhzSCh div.agency-name p","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Agent Name","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.bhzSCh p.lister-name","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Phone Number","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.bhzSCh span.lister-phone","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Property Type","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.property-attr-propertyType div.fAXfVt","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Saleable area sq ft","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.property-attr-builtUp div.fAXfVt","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Price per sqft","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.property-attr-pricePSFByBuiltUp div.fAXfVt","parentSelectors":["Links to flat"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Pagination","type":"SelectorPopupLink","selector":"li.ant-pagination-next a.ant-pagination-item-link","parentSelectors":["_root","Pagination"],"multiple":false,"delay":"1000"}]}

Hello,

try to modify the end of the URL in "Edit metadata".
I tested pages range [3-5] and I think you can ajust and test another range like [1-1775].
It can take a few hours to scrape all this !

Yours

{"_id":"test","startUrl":["https://www.gohome.com.hk/en/sale/?page=[3-5]"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","selector":"h3.cgiArp a","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"place","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.property-summary span.property-super-address","parentSelectors":["link"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","selector":"div.money-per-month","parentSelectors":["link"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

1 Like

Thanks, i t looks like it works now!

you are well come friend