Trying to extract data with no Wrapper Element

Hi Team,
I'm new to the forums. I can't seem to correlate the title with the specs of a computer.

The sitemap is : {"_id":"zzzztest","startUrl":["https://www.dell.com/en-us/member/shop/laptops/11/spd/inspiron-11-3180-laptop"],"selectors":[{"id":"box","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.product-stack-inner-row","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["box"],"selector":".ups-title div .ps-title a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"specs","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["box"],"selector":".top-offset-20 section","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"category","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["specs"],"selector":".top-offset-10 span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"details","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["specs"],"selector":"span[v-html='item.Specs.TechSpecs[n-1].Values[0]']","multiple":true,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

In the configuration tab, appears mutiple computer series with different specs.
im trying to get the title of the pc with the specs attached to it.

I'm using the element selector for div.TechSpecsRow. on the tech to dynamically get all the specs.

Unfortunately both are on different Elements, and there are no Wrapper Elements, so I can't use mutiple on element selector.

When I scrape the data they are in different rows and there are no Wrapper Elements, its not a table, and the data appears to not correlate with one another.

I tried to include the two different elements in the element selector but does not let me select and when written data appears blank.

Is there any advice or help i can get for this specific situation?
Thanks!

If you navigate into each notebook's product page, you'll get the individual specs which are much easier to grab. Yea, it's another layer of navigation, but you'll definitely be able to grab the correct specs. Something like:

{"_id":"dell_test","startUrl":["https://www.dell.com/en-us/member/shop/laptops/11/spd/inspiron-11-3180-laptop"],"selectors":[{"id":"nav_notebooks","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".ups-title div .ps-title a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"prod_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["nav_notebooks"],"selector":".cf-pg-title span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"proc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["nav_notebooks"],"selector":"li:nth-of-type(1) div:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"price","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["nav_notebooks"],"selector":"div.cf-bts-price","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

2019-09-06_143552