Trying to capture all options of a product with multiple dropdowns

HI, I'm a newbie to this and a bit lost on how to select mutliple products from one page where there are buttons/dropdowns to select different available product combinations. I've watched the element click tutorial a million times but cant make it work.
Here;s a i think more complicated example where there are two drop down on one page.
I want to capture the product name and price and all of the variations.
Any help is much appreciated,
Meredith

Url: Cable Classic Collection Bracelet, 5mm | David Yurman

Sitemap:
{"_id":"dyurman","startUrl":["https://www.davidyurman.com/"],"selectors":[{"id":"gender","parentSelectors":["_root"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":"a.selected","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"category","parentSelectors":["gender"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".desktop .text-underline a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"product","parentSelectors":["category"],"type":"SelectorLink","selector":".product-title a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"product_detail_metal","parentSelectors":["product"],"type":"SelectorElementClick","clickElementSelector":"div.productMetals","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","multiple":true,"selector":"body"}]}

@Meredith_Kremer Hi. The 'Element click' selector won't function if the page is reloaded.

For example this product - Example-1 has 3 variations and after you click on the variation button the link transforms, which means that each variation is actually considered a unique product.

Product-1-example
Product-2-example
Product-3-example