Trouble scraping specific table

Hi guys, totally new to this, I hope not to sound too ignorant.

I downloaded scraper to scrape tables on the UK Government website as an exercise. https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/schools-by-type?step=default&table=schools&region=all-england&for=ofsted&page=1 as you can see from the URL there are about 500 pages to extract data from, with 25118 and 50 rows a page, so I am setting the sitemap to span pages 1 to 503. I think this is correct so far.

Next I want to scrape the data on the table based on what the table tutorial is telling me here

The issue is that when I go to create a new table selector, there is no larger "selector" that appears around the table like it does in red in the tutorial. The header row and data row selector work but everything is thrown off because there is no larger selector. Is there a way around this? I've unfortunately got no code knowledge to get around this, so I am wondering what the Thanks in advance.

Type: Table would not work properly here. You'll need something like this:

{"_id":"forum-school-performance","startUrl":["https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/schools-by-type?step=default&table=schools&region=all-england&for=ofsted&page=1"],"selectors":[{"id":"Row wrappers","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr[data-row-index]","multiple":true},{"id":"school","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":"a.result-school-link","multiple":false},{"id":"rating number","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":"span.rating-text","multiple":false},{"id":"rating","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":".sort-column span.value","multiple":false},{"id":"date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":".OFSTEDLASTINSP span.value","multiple":false},{"id":"report","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["Row wrappers"],"selector":"a.font14-ext-link","multiple":false}]}