Tripadvisor paginator

Hi there. Spent about 10 hours to read the forum and trying to scrap info from tripadvisor. Tried with paginator and with multiple URLs with ranges, tried to copy already suggested examples but didn't get through.
I'm just trying to scrape basic info about restaurants (like: website, email, phone etc.) and can't do more than 2-3 pages. I'm using multiple ranges and need to scrape all the results it will be a huge amount of pages (about 140-150). What is my mistake?

My last sitemap -

{"_id":"tripadvisor","startUrl":["https://www.tripadvisor.com/Restaurants-g60713-o[30-4770:30]-San_Francisco_California.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"link","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a._15_ydu6b","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".bx01 div.postBody","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".restaurants-detail-overview-cards-LocationOverviewCard__detailLink--iyzJI span a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".restaurants-detail-overview-cards-LocationOverviewCard__addressLink--1pLK4 ._2wKz--mA span.restaurants-detail-overview-cards-LocationOverviewCard__detailLinkText--co3ei","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"phone","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":"a span span.restaurants-detail-overview-cards-LocationOverviewCard__detailLinkText--co3ei","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"website","type":"SelectorPopupLink","parentSelectors":["link"],"selector":".restaurants-detail-overview-cards-LocationOverviewCard__contactItem--1flT6 ._2wKz--mA span.restaurants-detail-overview-cards-LocationOverviewCard__detailLinkText--co3ei","multiple":false,"delay":0}]}

We have a community sitemap section in Web Scraper Cloud which has a sitemap for Tripadvisor restaurant details. You can sign up for free and test the sitemap either on Cloud or your browser.

There are a couple of errors in your page range. It should be
-oa[30-160:30]

You can hover your mouse over the page numbers at the bottom to study how the Url changes for each page. Also, the last page number is shown, so you can use that in the range.

You'll also need to add the Url for the first page, which has no page number:

https://www.tripadvisor.com.my/Restaurants-g60713-San_Francisco_California.html