Trip Advisor Pagination

Hi all,

I am trying to scrape bar/restaurant emails from TripAdvisor but it will only do the first page all the time and not the rest, I have watched the pagination video guide but it still doesnt seem to work:

That is the link I am trying to scrape, basically it needs to click on each restaurant, then on the next page extract the text of number, phone and email, I can get that to work fine but it only ever does page 1 and then that is it. I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction please?

Here is my current attempt:

{"_id":"link-selector","startUrl":["https://www.tripadvisor.es/Restaurants-g187479-Tenerife_Canary_Islands.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"click","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.restaurants-list-List__wrapper--3PzDL","multiple":true,"delay":"500","clickElementSelector":"div.pageNumbers","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"title","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["click"],"selector":"a._15_ydu6b","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"number","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["title"],"selector":"a span span.restaurants-detail-overview-cards-LocationOverviewCard__detailLinkText--co3ei","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["title"],"selector":"div.restaurants-detail-overview-cards-LocationOverviewCard__detailLink--iyzJI:nth-of-type(2) a","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["title"],"selector":".restaurants-detail-overview-cards-LocationOverviewCard__addressLink--1pLK4 ._2wKz--mA span.restaurants-detail-overview-cards-LocationOverviewCard__detailLinkText--co3ei","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thanks,

I covered this recently for AU Tripadvisor, which has similar pagination: