Think it is something simple

I want to scrape the data that is hidden behind the "show how to apply" (2nd level click anything that says baker)

but i have yet to find a way
Url: baker V3M1C4 within 40 km - Search - Job Bank

Sitemap:
{"_id":"jobbankbaker","startUrl":["baker V3M1C4 within 40 km - Search - Job Bank > p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"education","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"p[property='educationRequirements']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"skills ","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"dt:contains('Specific Skills') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"conditions","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"dt:contains('Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"loc","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":".job-posting-brief li:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"wage","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"span[property='value']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"employment type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"span[property='employmentType']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"date","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":".job-posting-detail-apply p[property]","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"exp","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"p[property='description experienceRequirements']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"skils","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"dt:contains('Specific Skills') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"work con","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"dt:contains('Work Conditions and Physical Capabilities') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"personal","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"dt:contains('Personal Suitability') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"more","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"button#moreresultbutton","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"button#moreresultbutton","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Transportation","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"dt:contains('Transportation/Travel Information') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"safety/driverLIC","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"dt:contains('Security and Safety') + dd","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"apply","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["jobitem"],"selector":"button.btn-success","multiple":false,"delay":"4000","clickElementSelector":"button.btn-success","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["apply"],"selector":".howtoapply > p","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"text","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["apply"],"selector":"div.howtoapply","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

I think you can do the rest.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"jobbank","startUrl":["baker V3M1C4 within 40 km - Search - Job Bank of jobs","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.resultJobItem","multiple":true,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"button#moreresultbutton","clickType":"clickMore","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"Job page","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["list of jobs"],"selector":"parent","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"show how to apply click","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["Job page"],"selector":"div.job-posting-details-body","multiple":false,"delay":2000,"clickElementSelector":"button.btn-success","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"email","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["Job page"],"selector":".howtoapply > p:nth-of-type(1)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

what did i do wrong?

I forgot. I think you select the wrong class.