The scroll down stops, why?

I'm trying to scrape a website which adds more options the more you scroll down. I, of course, want to reach the end before the scraping begins, but I can't get it to work. The latest try I tried this:
div.tile_list li[id*="tile"] a, div#scrollmonitor

I've also tried zooming out and changing options in as many ways I can figure out on my own and checking the forum.

The site has 600+ links and loads about 20 at a time.

Any help is really appriciated!

Url: Hår & skönhetsvård Skåne 1-

Last sitemap:
{"_id":"allaforetag","startUrl":["Hår & skönhetsvård Skåne .container > div > div > div, #bolagsoversikt .cc-flex-grid-nm div:nth-of-type(n+3), div.company-card-root.tw-bg-white","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"omsattning","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:nth-of-type(1) td:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"resultat","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:nth-of-type(3) td:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"tillgangar","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"tr:nth-of-type(4) td:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"vd-namn","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains(' VD ') + dd a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"bolagsform","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('Bolagsform') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"registreringsar","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('Registreringsår') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"telefon","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('Telefon') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"besoksadress","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"a.desktop-only","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"ort","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('Ort') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"lan","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('Län') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"vinstmarginal2021","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".cc-flex-grid-nm div:nth-of-type(1) span.cc-block-value","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"antalanstallda2021","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".koncern-figures .color-theme-2 tr:nth-of-type(1) td.data-pager__page--0","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"verksamhetensandamal","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"p.accordion-body","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"SFI-kod","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".sni dt:nth-of-type(1)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"SFi-verksamhet","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('92000') + dd a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"status","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('Status') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"fskatt","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".accordion-body dd:nth-of-type(3)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"moms","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".accordion-body dt:contains('Moms') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"kommunsate","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"dt:contains('Kommunsäte') + dd","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"bransch","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".accordion-body > li > a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"bransch-inriktning","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":"li li a","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"bolagshandelser","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["link"],"regex":"","selector":".tw-text-sm div div span","type":"SelectorText"}]}

@Noobymcscraper Hi, it does not seem as the sitemap JSON you sent is valid, however you should be able to execute the 'scroll' function using the following sitemap:

{"_id":"allabolag-se","startUrl":["https://www.allabolag.se/lista/aktiebolag/24/xv/H%C3%85R%20&%20SK%C3%96NHETSV%C3%85RD/xl/12/xr/"],"selectors":[{"delay":2000,"elementLimit":0,"id":"wrapper","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"article.box","type":"SelectorElementScroll"},{"id":"name","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["wrapper"],"regex":"","selector":"a","type":"SelectorText"}]}

1 Like