Tables where the row is the "header" (aka Data Sheets)

I'm certain that there is a very simple solution to this but I'm looking for how to easily extract datasheets in the following format:

Column 1 / Row1: header
Column 2 / Row2: content

Url: https://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/43091-authentic-artery-pal-60w-18650-vw-box-mod-pod-system-vape-starter-kit-red-3ml-04ohm-14ohm-560w-1-x-18650.html

E,g,

An example would be a site like this with a relatively long datasheet for each product, categorizing the colour, size, power, brand, model, etc of the device.

I assume I need the table selector?
And then have the __ state that Column 1 Row 1 (the heading) contains "Brand", I just can't figure out how to make the following row the "content".

So I have tr contains('Brand') in the header row selector. I just need the content (in this case "Artery" to be the data rows selector, right?

I'd rather have these done 1 by 1 as there are over 100 products, so it would be great to be able to compare them using the datasheet, so the scraper would individually scrape Brand, Model, Color, etc seperately.

Hopefully, I'm just being foolish and the solution is easy but I can't figure this one out.

Any help would be very much appreciated

Sitemap:
Right now I don't really have anything as my playing around hasn't given the needed results.

No, Type: Table would not work here. You will need to manually build scrapers for each row, e.g.:

{"_id":"forum-3fvape","startUrl":["https://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/43091-authentic-artery-pal-60w-18650-vw-box-mod-pod-system-vape-starter-kit-red-3ml-04ohm-14ohm-560w-1-x-18650.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"Name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"h1[itemprop='name']","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Brand","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr:contains('Brand') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Model","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"tr:contains('Model') td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

You're a life saver, thank you. A lot more straight forward than I expected. Thanks again for going through the trouble to help.

Here's a screenshot for others finding this thread to demonstrate how to select the contents of the second row to appear under the heading of the first row:

Do this for all 20 or so columns as they are displayed exactly (e.g. "Product Type" will include a space. Then you can run it through as many products with these attributes as you want (if they don't contain a certain attribute (e.g. color), I believe it will simply display "null".

Hi, i came across this same issue and found this post while searching for an answer. I tried this method but I'm getting a table where each row data is in a different row. For example, from your screenshot, Vapefly is in column 1 row 1, Galaxies is in column 2 row 2, Silver in column 3 row 3, etc. Is there any workaround for this? How do i get all row data mapped against each other in a single row under the headers?