Table Selector on table with empty column header

I'm trying to scrape data from this site using a table selector.

The first column (m5.large etc) is not being scraped, as it is not recognized as a column even though I am selecting its values.

Any idea if scraping this table with the table selector would be possible?

Hi!

I'd go with an Element selector instead, as it's more flexible IMO.

Your sitemap:
{"_id":"amazon","startUrl":["https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/pricing/on-demand/"],"selectors":[{"id":"gunsnroses","type":"SelectorElement","selector":"div.tab-pane.active tbody tr","parentSelectors":["_root"],"multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Type","type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(1), th","parentSelectors":["gunsnroses"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"vCPU","type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","parentSelectors":["gunsnroses"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ECU","type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","parentSelectors":["gunsnroses"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Instance Storage (GB)","type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","parentSelectors":["gunsnroses"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Linux/UNIX Usage","type":"SelectorText","selector":"td:nth-of-type(6)","parentSelectors":["gunsnroses"],"multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

P.S. i believe it will work for all the tabs with information you need.

Hi @jeggv, if you want to scrape all tables at once (not only the visible one) then you have to remove .active from the selector field, just like this :

{"_id":"test","startUrl":["https://aws.amazon.com/ec2/pricing/on-demand/"],"selectors":[{"id":"foofighters","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.tab-pane tbody tr","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"Type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["foofighters"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(1), th","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"vCPU","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["foofighters"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"ECU","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["foofighters"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(3)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Instance Storage (GB)","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["foofighters"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(5)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"Linux/UNIX Usage","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["foofighters"],"selector":"td:nth-of-type(6)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}