Table Returning Null on new pages

Hello,

I have an issue scraping data from tables beyond the first page i set up my selectors with. I think it is because the "header" is different on each page. I've tried having the data rows selector include the header, but new pages still just give me a null value for the data (the left column works because its static).

Is there a way to get this to pull the data for each table correctly?

{"_id":"pokemondb","startUrl":["https://pokemondb.net/pokedex/all"],"selectors":[{"id":"pokemon","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.ent-name","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"breedchart","type":"SelectorTable","parentSelectors":["pokemon"],"selector":"div.span-lg-12:nth-of-type(2) table","multiple":true,"columns":[{"header":"Egg Groups","name":"Breedchart","extract":true},{"header":"Grass, Monster","name":"Breedvalue","extract":true}],"delay":0,"tableDataRowSelector":"tr","tableHeaderRowSelector":"tr:nth-of-type(1)"},{"id":"pokedextdata","type":"SelectorTable","parentSelectors":["pokemon"],"selector":".span-md-6.span-lg-4 table","multiple":true,"columns":[{"header":"National №","name":"Datatype","extract":true},{"header":"001","name":"Value","extract":true}],"delay":0,"tableDataRowSelector":"tr","tableHeaderRowSelector":"tr:contains('National №')"}]}

Did you figure this out? I'm having same issue.