Table returning null, but Data Preview works fine

Hi all,

I have a webpage that is a Purchase Order, and on that page is a Link to Product Details which contains a Table. The following sitemap works mostly fine except it returns "null" for everything inside the Table. However when I do "Data Preview" on the Product Details page the contents of Table are returned correctly. Only when I do the actual Scrape would I get all nulls for Table. Apologies that this page requires a login and password so you cannot access it.

{"_id":"ekatalog-test","startUrl":["https://e-katalog.lkpp.go.id/en/purchasing/paket/detail/1234567"],"selectors":[{"id":"idpaket","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".active div:nth-of-type(2) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"namapaket","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".active div:nth-of-type(3) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"instansi","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".active div:nth-of-type(4) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"satuankerja","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".active div:nth-of-type(5) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"npwpsatuankerja","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".active div:nth-of-type(6) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"alamatSatuanKerja","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".active div:nth-of-type(7) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"alamatPengiriman","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(8) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tanggalDibuat","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(9) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tanggalDiubah","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(10) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"tahunAnggaran","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(11) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"totalProduk","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(12) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"totalHarga","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div:nth-of-type(13) div.detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"daftarProduk","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"a.btn-sm:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"produk","type":"SelectorTable","parentSelectors":["daftarProduk"],"selector":".panel table","multiple":true,"columns":[{"header":"Nama Produk","name":"Nama Produk","extract":true},{"header":"Kuantitas","name":"Kuantitas","extract":true},{"header":"Mata Uang","name":"Mata Uang","extract":true},{"header":"Harga Satuan","name":"Harga Satuan","extract":true},{"header":"Harga Kirim","name":"Harga Kirim","extract":true},{"header":"Total Harga","name":"Total Harga","extract":true},{"header":"Catatan","name":"Catatan","extract":true},{"header":"Aksi","name":"Aksi","extract":false}],"delay":0,"tableDataRowSelector":"tbody tr","tableHeaderRowSelector":"thead tr"}]}

Thank you

Confirm that WS can "see" the webpage with the table. After you click on "Scrape", do you get the login/password page or the actual page you want?

Thanks for your reply. After I click Scrape I get the pages that I want. WS goes through the first page, and the link to the second page just fine. Like I said when I test using “Preview Data” the results are correct. But after the actual scrape the table data is null.