Surf deeply in each Amazon url product

Describe the problem.
I am trying to extract some information from each amazon seller, starting from a list of products.
If I add the selector link in order to go deeply in the seller details, I am able to extract all needed information only for the first item. Instead, if i don't add this selector link, the list of elements is scrolled correctly.
So definetively I want to: start from the list of products, click on each product and get my first level of details, then click on seller link and get from the details of the seller other information.

Url: https://www.amazon.it/s?me=A1LKZYWRVOF5T2&marketplaceID=APJ6JRA9NG5V4

Sitemap:
{"_id":"test_amazon","startUrl":["https://www.amazon.it/s?me=A1LKZYWRVOF5T2&marketplaceID=APJ6JRA9NG5V4"],"selectors":[{"id":"box_product","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["_root","next_page"],"selector":"div.s-latency-cf-section","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"product_name","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["box_product"],"selector":"span.a-size-medium","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"product_rating","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["box_product"],"selector":"i.a-icon-star-small","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"product's_reviews_number","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["box_product"],"selector":"span.a-size-base","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"best_selling","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["box_product"],"selector":"span.a-badge-text","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"product_price_€","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["box_product"],"selector":"span.a-price-whole","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"upper_box","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["link_product_page"],"selector":".a-content .a-last > div","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"lower_box_1","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["link_product_page"],"selector":".col1 div.attrG","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"lower_box_2","type":"SelectorElement","parentSelectors":["link_product_page"],"selector":".col2 div.attrG","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"seller","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["upper_box"],"selector":"a#sellerProfileTriggerId","multiple":false,"delay":0},{"id":"shipped_by","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["upper_box"],"selector":"a.a-declarative","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"consegna","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["upper_box"],"selector":"span.a-icon-text","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"sku","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["lower_box_1"],"selector":".item-model-number td.value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"asin","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["lower_box_2"],"selector":"tr:contains('ASIN') td.value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"general_overview_product_ranking","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["lower_box_2"],"selector":"#SalesRank td.value","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"link_product_page","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root","box_product","next_page"],"selector":".s-line-clamp-2 a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"check_shipping_address","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["upper_box"],"selector":"#contextualIngressPtLabel_deliveryShortLine span:nth-of-type(2)","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"next_page","type":"SelectorLink","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":".a-last a","multiple":true,"delay":0},{"id":"recensioni","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["seller"],"selector":"a.feedback-detail-description","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}