Stuck trying to scrap "Things to do" reviews from Trip advisor

Hello WebScraper community,

My problem

I have been trying to scrap trip advisor's reviews located in the "Things to do" tab for a french ski resort. I used a site map (posted in this forum) that worked perfectly to scrap hotels reviews and thought (naively) that I just had the change the URL and run the scraping.

I think the problem is that I have to change the "root selector" (div.hotels-community-tab-common-Card__card--ihfZB:nth-of-type(n+3) in the sitemap below) but I have no idea which one will work.

Any thoughts ?

Site URL

Url: https://www.tripadvisor.fr/Attraction_Review-g196707-d2076425-Reviews-Les_2_Alpes-Les_Deux_Alpes_Isere_Auvergne_Rhone_Alpes.html

Sitemap:

{"_id":"test2alpes","startUrl":["https://www.tripadvisor.fr/Attraction_Review-g196707-d2076425-Reviews-or5-Les_2_Alpes-Les_Deux_Alpes_Isere_Auvergne_Rhone_Alpes.html"],"selectors":[{"id":"element","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.hotels-community-tab-common-Card__card--ihfZB:nth-of-type(n+3)","multiple":true,"delay":"2000","clickElementSelector":"span.pageNum 2, a.pageNum","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"read more","type":"SelectorElementClick","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"parent","multiple":false,"delay":"","clickElementSelector":"span.location-review-review-list-parts-ExpandableReview__cta--2mR2g","clickType":"clickOnce","discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText"},{"id":"comment","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"div.cPQsENeY","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"user and time","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":".social-member-event-MemberEventOnObjectBlock__event_type--3njyv span","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"living time","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"span.location-review-review-list-parts-EventDate__event_date--1epHa","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"type","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"span.location-review-review-list-parts-TripType__trip_type--3w17i","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0},{"id":"score","type":"SelectorElementAttribute","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"span.ui_bubble_rating","multiple":false,"extractAttribute":"class","delay":0},{"id":"location","type":"SelectorText","parentSelectors":["element"],"selector":"span.default","multiple":false,"regex":"","delay":0}]}

Thanks