Still Stuggeling with Dropdowns

I have a dropdown, I can successfully click through it with element click. I then extract images and other info using element attribute.

What I cant get is the text that is selected in the dropdown. I get all the text or nothing. I used to get it right using
"select#pa_colours option[selected]" but this does not work this time.

Using "select#pa_colours option" gives me all the options for each variable.

black - image black
black - image blue
black - image green
Blue - image black
blue - image blue
blue - image green.

I cannot share the site as it looks diffrent as you have to log in. the dropdown does not exist when not logged in.

Any help would be appreciated.

Url: http://example.com

Sitemap:
{{"_id":"Syncros_essentials","startUrl":["https://www.scott2b.co.za/products/?brand=syncros%20essentials"],"selectors":[{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"div.asfLoadMore","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickMore","delay":200,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"more","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root"],"selector":"div.fl-node-lg1pxb9nsvy7","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"Link","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["more"],"selector":".listingContainer > div > a","type":"SelectorLink"},{"id":"Category","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Link"],"regex":"","selector":"a:nth-of-type(4)","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Title","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Link"],"regex":"","selector":"h1","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Colour_text","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Colour"],"regex":"","selector":"select#pa_colours option:not(:contains('Choose an option'))","type":"SelectorText"},{"extractAttribute":"alt","id":"SKU","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Colour"],"selector":"img.zoomImg","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":"select#pa_colours option:not(:contains('Choose an option'))","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueCSSSelector","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":200,"discardInitialElements":"discard-when-click-element-exists","id":"Colour","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["Link"],"selector":"_parent_","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"extractAttribute":"src","id":"img","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["Colour"],"selector":"img.zoomImg","type":"SelectorElementAttribute"}]}}

Try:

select#pa_colours option:checked

Jeez, so easy, thanks a lot