Sitemap not working in the cloud tool

Hey there, i'm having a hard time trying to make a sitemap work using the cloud tool, hope you can give me a tip.

I use a sitemap that works really well with the dev tool until i'm getting blocked by the website dome, so i was looking for a proxy solution to counter that.

The sitemap i use looks like that, phone numbers are my main target here so i use an Elementclick selector called "bloctel" to access the phone number.

Sitemap:
{"_id":"GR5","startUrl":["https://www.leboncoin.fr/recherche?category=1&locations=Mulhouse__47.78100656420828_7.326823286758942_10000_5000&price=5000-max&owner_type=private"],"selectors":[{"id":"pagination","paginationType":"auto","parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"span.cvSsaq","type":"SelectorPagination"},{"id":"annonce","linkType":"linkFromHref","multiple":true,"parentSelectors":["_root","pagination"],"selector":"a.group\/adcard","type":"SelectorLink"},{"clickActionType":"real","clickElementSelector":".gap-md button.bg-transparent","clickElementUniquenessType":"uniqueText","clickType":"clickOnce","delay":2000,"discardInitialElements":"do-not-discard","id":"bloctel","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["annonce"],"selector":".gap-md button.bg-transparent","type":"SelectorElementClick"},{"id":"tel","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["annonce"],"regex":"","selector":".gap-md a.bg-transparent","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Ville","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["annonce"],"regex":"","selector":"[data-qa-id='breadcrumb-item-4'] span","type":"SelectorText"},{"id":"Date","multiple":false,"parentSelectors":["annonce"],"regex":"","selector":".items-baseline p.text-caption","type":"SelectorText"}]}

So i am currently trying to configure the web scraper cloud tool to include a proxy but it does not work properly. Phone numbers are not getting scraped and other text values, "Ville" et "Date" sometimes work sometimes don't.

Any idea of where the issue could be ?

Thanks a lot !

Hi,

Please contact customer support at support@webscraper.io and provide the sitemap ID you can see in your cloud account.